Feasibility Study to scope the need for guided cultural adventures in rural Ceredigion
This project is a feasibility study, to scope the opinions of the tourism and service sectors in Ceredigion by Llandysul a Phont Tyweli Ymlaen (LPY).
The aim is off the feasibility is to gather evidence that will influence a proposal to develop regular, high quality guided tours to places of interest within the hinterlands of Llandysul with the possibility of using the findings to roll out the concept through Ceredigion.
The aim is then to develop high quality Welsh orientated cultural tours to help bring people back to the hospitality providers and a range of attractions such as microbreweries, cheese making, Welsh themed afternoons etc. We would develop the offerings in partnership with support agencies.
The feasibility study will research the feelings and needs of a wide range of partners, which will include-
- Opinions of a sample of visitors that come into Ceredigion each year
- Opinions of holiday establishments such as the holiday cottage industry and the numerous hotels and static / touring sites in Ceredigion
- Opinions of local businesses and attractions that provide or may want to provide and benefit from a guided visitor experience.
- Opinions of all participants on the pricing of the offering, to find out what price people would pay for the experience.
- Scope what marketing strategy will be required including the best way of effectively selling the guided tours.