CYNNAL Y CARDI LEADER GRANT SCHEME
The Cynnal y Cardi Local Action Group have launched a new Grant Fund, as part of the LEADER scheme, which will support small scale LEADER activity in Ceredigion.
The fund can help you to make a difference in your community, with the aim of providing small-scale revenue support to:
- Organisations in their recovery post covid.
- Support opportunities for pre commercial activities.
- Pilot innovative activities that provide opportunities for testing the concept of an idea.
- Supporting activity that strengthens community cohesion.
We can offer funding from £1,000 to £10,000, with all activity completed and funding claimed by 30 November 2022. The guidance document can be accessed by clicking here.
The Grant Fund will focus on the following priorities from the Cynnal y Cardi Local Development Strategy:
- supporting activity with the aim of strengthening opportunities for developing Ceredigion’s circular economy
- supporting early intervention for the development of pre-commercial activity with the aim of developing entrepreneurial activity
- strengthening community resilience activity with a focus on the role of Town and Community Councils in supporting and engaging with their communities
- developing opportunities for re-engaging people and reinvigorating community activity following COVID-19 and piloting innovative uses for community facilities
To view the full Cynnal y Cardi Local Development Strategy document click here.
Who Can Apply?
Applications can be received from:
- Not for profit organisations / social enterprises and partnerships;
- Registered Charities;
- Community groups and networks (i.e. must have a bank account with 2 signatories, constituted
- community group/network);
- Private sector enterprises including sole traders, self-employed, micro/small enterprises,
- limited companies, partnerships;
- Public sector.
What can be supported?
Support can be provided for the following:
- Feasibility Studies
- Pilot Projects
The closing dates for submissions can be seen in the table below. Submissions are welcome in Welsh or English.
Closing date for applications
18 April 2022
9 May 2022
23 May 2022
27 June 2022
20 June 2022
18 July 2022
25 July 2022
22 August 2022
The guidance document can be accessed by clicking here.
Following initial discussions with the team, if eligible, the team will provide you with the application form to complete. You must contact the team discuss your ideas in the first instance.
You can contact the team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.